June 10, 2020 Subject:
How do I remove uploaded items
1. First, be sure you are logged in to the account that uploaded the materials.
2. On https://archive.org click your screen name to show the dropdown account menu. Select "My library". This takes you to your user page.
3. On your user page select "Remove items".
4. You should now see a "Remove selected items" button, as well as check boxes on each item tile. Select the items you wish to remove. If you want to select all, click the "Toggle all" link.
5. When you have selected all the items to remove, click the "Remove selected items" button. You can also cancel.
6. You will now see a popup with the items listed that you selected for removal. If they are correct, click the "Remove items" button. If not, click the "X" to close the popup and change your item selection. The items should then be removed from the site within a few minutes.